Download the lesson files and watch the video tutorials that accompany Flash CS6 Digital Classroom on this page. See below for instructions on downloading and extracting the lesson files. To use the files that accompany the lessons within the Flash CS6 Digital Classroom book, click on a link on the right to download a zip folder. Extract the zip folder once it has completed downloading.
- Bookmark this page so you can easily access it in the future.
- You can choose to click the Download All Lesson Files button to the right to download all the lesson files. Below the Download All Lesson Files button, we have also included links to zipped folders of each individual lesson for your convenience.
- Make sure you save the file to your computer as opposed to opening the file.
- Place them in a convenient location where you can easily access them while working on the lessons in the Flash CS6 Digital Classroom book.
- Once your download is complete, unzip the file. Windows users: right-click on the zipped folder and select Extract All. Mac users: you will need to use a piece of software that will extract compressed files. Stuffit Expander is popular (www.stuffit.com).
- Looking for Training and Consulting? The authors of the Flash CS6 Digital Classroom are available for training and consulting engagements. Find contact information and training options at www.agitraining.com